Re: Scope camera mod.

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

I'll post hot-streamer.com/temp/KCH_TCH4.jpg, my 1st substantive photo using the modified Tek C35 camera. Not too shabby...although what's a little odd is the overlap of the waveforms onto the image of the bezel. Wonder why that is? These are repeating waveforms (differentially connected, both of them, and alternately displayed). I post this in the original color and not tweaked in Photoshop except for the size. In future, I'd convert the images to greyscale to reduce the file sizes.

I forgot to mention that, if you're careful & think it thru, you can remove all the guts of the C53 without damaging anything or cutting/removing any wiring. It's built somewhat like a Chinese puzzle-box!

I mention what these waveforms mean in another post today.

Ken Herrick