Re: home grown plasma globe

"Original poster: "Nick Andrews" <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Another off-topic question in relation to plasma globes.  Anybody
know of a good, affordable hopefully, source for Welch vacuum pump
rebuild kits?  And vacuum hoses and grease, etc?  I have two Welch
Duo0Seals I bought, one of which is siezed.  I bought some true
vacuum oil for them, but need at least one rebuild kit.  Thanks.

Nick Andrews"

	Try the Kurt J. Lesker Company (address on the internet).  I've bought
repair parts from them in past, primarily shaft seals and oil.

Ed