Re: new coil/rotary spark gap

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

I missed your message the first time.   Ok, i will
build you one, but we will have to determine a price.
It would be much easyer to make it async instead of
sync, but i CAN do both.  Do you want the complete
setup, or did you just want a motor and rotor assy?

I have both sync and async motors in stock.  I will
use any $ I get for it to fund my Monster Coil.

You sugest a price, and i'll see if it will be cool.
Contact me off list with that info.

wish ya good luck.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp

<<mailto:teslas_lab%40yahoo.com>teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>