Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

Comments interspaced

> Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)"
> <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hello Vasiliu.
>
>  > Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu
> <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>  > With small
>  > setups and higher BPS, interesting streamer
> features
>  > can be achieved (single streamer output).
>
>  >"I wanted to get a special effect - unite all the
> streamers on topload
>  >in a single one (burning all the power in a single
> long streamer).
>
>  >The single streamer phenomenon can appear by
> itself, or been
>  >provocated by strong discharges to ground, which
> focus all the
>  >streamers in a single discharge channel."
>
> in your video you have failed to force this effect
> to appear by itself -
> i see the grounded rod above sphere, have you
> managed to get it without
> rod at all?

Yes, the effect can appear by itself but not quite
often, so I forced it by draging arcs to a grounded
rod (I didnt have much DV to burn for it). I didnt
care much about this because what I was intended was
to get more spark at that time

>  >"This can not be done with high Cp and low BPS.
> Bigger primary caps
>  >give multiple branched streamers."
>
> what bps do you call "low"?

under 50 BPS

> and what about high Cp _and_ high BPS? :-D

I can not get high BPS with bigger cap, with my
flyback as a source. I burned 3 flybacks trying this.
Maibe you would can....... :)

All considerations I refer in the text apply only for
ignition coil/flyback powered SGTC

Regards
vasil

Yahoo! Music Unlimited