RE: Funding 2nd request and report.

Original poster: "Coyle, Thomas M." <tcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My $0.02: I do IT professionally, and have purchased over 200 HP Proliants designing the infrastructure for this job in the past three years. All have been in service 24x7 and are still running. I personally own five Proliants going back to the Compaq days, up to 8 years old, and all are still running. HPs are bulletproof and the remote management (ILO out of band) is amazing. Dell can't build a server to save their lives.

If you spring for a new HP DL380 or 385 server, I'll donate a pair of new 146GB drives for a mirror - $700 value. In fact, I get about 40% off list for the servers - feel free to contact me directly if you're interested.