RE: Funding 2nd request and report.

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Alfred.  I read that HP/Compaq was the current favorite in Linux
journal as well. Can you tell me what
kind of machine you guys got?  I looked briefly on their web site but it
was at work and I didn't want to take the time to plow through it.

I think I'll end up getting a machine that's a few hundred more than
whatever I have from the list. :-)