Re: can this motor be made sync?

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Don't chuckle. I can't comment on the original motor
posted below, but I assure you the flats method does
work. I've got two motors to prove it. I suspect there
are dozens of list members that have sucessfully done
so as well.

Adam

<http://www.amasingscience.com/teslacoils/flats>http://www.amasingscience.com/teslacoils/flats

<http://www.amasingscience.com/teslacoils/motor.jpg>http://www.amasingscience.com/teslacoils/motor.jpg