From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:13 PM
Subject: can this motor be made sync?

Original poster: tesla popp <<mailto:teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

ignore the blank message i acedentally i sent...

I have obtained a source of motors for $2 each.  i
tried the flats thing to no effect.  I slowly ground
down the armature until the edges nearly met, but no
luck what so ever.  i figured they would be good for a
"terry blake propeller style rotery gap"

my question for you is:  can this type if motor be
made synchronous???

here are some pics

<http://www.amasingscience.com/teslacoils/flats>http://www.amasingscience.com/teslacoils/flats on
motor.jpg