Tesla rental / display (fwd)

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

I thought I'd forward this on...

Chip

----------------

Chip,

 I was an active coiler / list member back when I was in college.
I worked at the Buhl Science Center / Carnegie Science Center
during my childhood, and built the 'BIG TC' from a classic
issue of Popular Electronics -- in case that helps you remember.
  At any rate, I now operate a production company and was
contacted to see if I could provide a large coil for an event in
Washington DC at the end of this month.  Do you know of
any coilers nearby that would be willing to bring out one of
their big toys?  The client has a decent budget, so some transportation
funds would be available.  My coils all need to much care to get
operational in time.  I would have to drink lots of beer, and rebuild
caps first.
  Alternately, if you know of any large coils for sale I would consider
purchasing one.

  If you could pass this on with my contact info I would appreciate it!

George Dodworth - Lightwave International www.lasershows.net 412.96.LASER