Re: Funding 2nd request and report.

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry.

Thanks for reminding me about Sun.  I think I'll check out Sun as well.  I
just checked briefly and it looks like they have some offerings in my
price range.  Maybe even HP/Compaq, though I hate them based on experience
with their desktop machines.

I only use Windows 95 for balancing my checkbook.  Nowhere else.  Pure
linux for me.  That way if it crashes, it's a hardware problem most
likely.  I definitely think servers are built much more robustly and
designed for 24x7 operation, so this should be a much better investment
than more desktop hardware.

Chip