auctioning a 100kV string of 17 diodes

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I am auctioning (from Florida USA) a 100kV string of 17 diodes to raise money for repair of the list server.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/RCfilterParts.jpg

The string is from an xray transformer. It consists of 17 diodes mounted on a PCB 6.75in by 1in.
By cutting the board in half at the 9th diode you can construct a 24kV bridge rectifier.
Perfect for DC charging fans. From memory the diodes were 100mA 6kV 1000mA peak.
Note to achieve the full stand off voltage you probably have to operate the string in oil.

The auction will close on Monday at 9.00am EST. The winner must send the cost and postage ( I guess about $3.00 for the USA) to Chip.
I will pay for the postage at my end.
Note I don't know what the shipping costs will be to some where other than the USA so we will have to work on that if it come up.
You may bid by replying to this post. (on the list if thats ok with Terry)

Please bid generously  to support the list server.

Robert (R. A.) Jones
A1 Accounting, Inc., Fl
407 649 6400