Low power SGTCs

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi list
After tinckering some time with ignition coil/flyback
powered SGTCs (for a SGTC contest on a german forum),
I put all the setups on a net page (together with the
other mates links). At low BPS and big setups (size
matters), the spark from a flyback powered SGTC can go
from 20 cm, up to almost 90 cm lenght. With small
setups and higher BPS, interesting streamer features
can be achieved (single streamer output). I was
excited and thought to put this on archives, maibe it
will help the newbies to experiment at low powers. A
DC flyback driven with a ZVS driver is very usefull to
tune a SGTC at low power too.
The page is:

http://www.geocities.com/livvasil/sgtccontest.html

Enjoy