Re: Portability > Connectors > & HV

My controller for 4 15/30 NSTs is a 20amp variac only (and a separate power cord for the SRSG). Everythink else is in a cart that forms a platform the coils sits on.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/GerryReynolds/15KV_120ma_SRSG

Gerry

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

What most folks do is mount their nst's under the base
of their coil, so they can simply roll it outside.
Then your controller only has 120 or 240 volt wires
running to the coil. If you do that you can simply use
120 or 240 volt wall plugs and outlets.

Adam