Auction of RC filter parts for the server

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi all,

I am auctioning the parts for a RC NST protection filter to raise money for repair of the list server.
See the pic located at :

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/RCfilterParts.jpg

The parts consist of two wire wound ceramic 2000ohm resistors of a least 100W, and 10 off 1000pF 3kV ceramic caps. Note the blue thing on the right is my package version of five caps and is not in the auction.

The auction will close on Monday at 9.00am EST. The winner must send the cost and postage ( I guess about $3.00 for the USA) to Chip.
I will pay for the postage at my end.
Note I don't know what the shipping cots will be to some where other than the USA so we will have to work on that if it come up.
You may bid by replying to this post.

Please bid generously  to support the list server.

Robert (R. A.) Jones A1 Accounting, Inc., Fl 407 649 6400