Re: Portability > Connectors > & HV

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dan,

Yes you could have a connector for the NST output but the connector (and the
cable) will be special because of the voltage.

Its more usual to put NST's at the base of your coil so that all the high
voltage and to some extent the rf  is out of your control box and only where
it must be.

If you must put your NST's in your control cabinet you could use screw
terminals mounted on an insulating block with plenty (>2'') of clearance to
each other and the metal case.

Are you still in the design phase of your controller cabinet?  Sorry you
can't make it to the Teslathon.

Robert (R. A.) Jones A1 Accounting, Inc., Fl 407 649 6400 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:36 AM Subject: Portability > Connectors > & HV