RE: Help with my First Coil

At 05:58 PM 10/4/2005, Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Victor Yoo" <vlysvc@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the tip. As far as test equipment is concerned I have an arsenal
of goodies, I have been in electronics for 40 years and just never got
around to building a coil. After my initial investment, I want to make sure
that this works the first time with minimal additional expenses. Any Ideas
on where to get the Tungsten for the RSG?

Resonance Research sells electrodes with tapped shanks

TIG welding electrodes are also used. Roughly 1/8" x 6" tungsten rods. Score and snap to shorten them.

The trick is holding the electrode into the rotor.