Who's Got Franceformers!?

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

"Its my first day on the list and I'm already asking for stuff."

Seriously thou,  do any of you have any 15/30ma or
12/30ma or 15/60ma or 12/60ma *FRANCEFORMER* company
nst's?  Primarily, I'm not looking to compete in a
price pushing competition on eBay.  "No offense to
those who sell on eBay," but i just don't have that
kind of $$$.

*Please,* if anyone has any of these sitting around, i
would be so grate full if you would offer to sell them
to me.  I do need several so if you've got more than
one,  I'll get em all.

Think about the extra space you'll have. ;)

thanks,
coiler forever: Jeremiah Popp