Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

:o)))))

Be very aware that the "show persons" bend, twist, and exaggerate the facts with "GREAT" "artistic license"... As PT Barnum says "There's a sucker born every minute!".

I do note that great friends today, become perfect strangers tomorrow...

But on the other side, these people do work in the CA entertainment industry and deal with safety regulations, inspectors, insurance companies, unions, lawyers... at a level that would kill the ordinary human... I do note that often the safety certifications are just to "build up" the fact that they really might know what they are doing. Anyone can sign up for every safety class, defibrillator training, fist aid, CPR... class known to man kind. The difference is, they "have to"... It is a very real part of their "game"...

Dean Ortner and Cynder Moon play their own games so they do not have to worry such...

Cheers,

        Terry