To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: DVD soon available on the Cheesehead Teslathon

Original poster: "claudio masetto" <claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Any chance of getting a PAL version.

Claude.
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:30 PM

Teslathon DVD is ready!!!
We are in the tedious process of editing what we hope to be a 50 min to 1 hr long DVD release of our 2005 Cheesehead Teslathon.
Including:
Steve Ward's massive solid state TC with 13-14 ft long sparks, several small and medium IGBT coils, the Big Bruiser at 65% power before we popped the DC drive diode assembly, our M-200 classic TC with it's 16 ft long spark, Roman "man-on-fire" atop the 7 ft. tall platform, 1 MEV Van de Graaff, Bert Hickman's excellent collection of lighted Litchenberg figures produced with a 5 MEV linear accelerator, normal TC's in various configurations and sizes, the swap tables (with it's $45 --- 7x30 inch toroid), $40 pole pigs flying out the door, homemade plasma globes in several sizes and colors, a very amazing 14" SSTC with a 38 inch spark, and our car alarm setting off K.R.E.W. (Kinetic Resonance Energy Weapon) firing green vortex rings at the speed of sound!!
All raw video courtesy of Bill Pelgorsch, Matt Erdman, Mike Hardy, Joe, John Imray, and Joe Canepa. A massive editing project --- about 7 hrs. worth of work.
To order contact me off-list.
Dr. Resonance