To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: super cheap capacitance/inductance Tesla coil metering - Software

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All.

I downloaded the software and it runs fine on my
WinXP machine ( servicepack 1 ), celeron 1,7Gz
256megs, only the "correlometer" option will cause
the program to hang up, no compatibility mode was used...
Video is a Elsa Erazor TNT2 with 32MB, so nothing
special....
However, I am not sure how well it will perform at higher
frequencies, soundcards aren't that good at 100KHz.
The storage funktion would come in handy for observation
of my magnifier system....

best regards

Christoph Bohr