Re: super cheap capacitance/inductance Tesla coil metering

Original poster: Chris Rutherford <chris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I once made a capacitance meter with some comparators, and
some decimal counter logic.  Cap V=0 Timer starts, Cap =V*66%
(comparator set to detect this) Timer stops.  Based on RC time constant.
Change R by order of magnitude to set scale.  Time directly proportional
to capacitance.

Thanks

Chris