From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:50 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: Warning on DRSSTC's

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

 > Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 >
 >  > DRSSTC's are nasty machines
 >
 > Mine isn't, as far as I can tell.

My coils are just fine until they strike the house (or any of its
conduit).  This causes the cable internet to reset.  Once my large
coil threw out a 7 foot power arc to the house, it wiped out the
network card on a computer that was at the opposite end of the house.
That is the extent of the damage, not a big deal because we had some
spare cards, just dont let it happen again.

Steve Ward