Re: series or parallel???

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Malcolm; At resonance and only at resonance Xl and Xc are the same and
voltage of the coil or capacitor is Xl times I which may be well over v
input The gap voltage is v input  If the transformer is across the gap the
voltrage is V input. Across a reactive component like the capacitor the
voltage can be anything based on Z of the combination and the current not V
input, but more than v input.
   Robert   H