From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 7:04 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parting out 900 watt coil

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ"
<christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

I am parting out this 900 watt spark gap coil and even the 60ma/15kv
transformer (less than 1 hour run time) @
http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/800watt_1200.htm. The only item I am
not selling is the top load as Dave at D&M High voltage does not make
them anymore and they are rare. Terry Blake bought one on my plexy
primary and loved it. I have a lot of love and care into this coil from
the low pass filter to the tank to the secondary and just want what I
have in it. Why you ask, it is Steve Ward's fault, as he introduced me
to Solid State a few years ago and never run my spark gap coils any
more. Even the control panel is for sale as my next project is a 200 amp
x 240 volt DRSSTC and those CM6OO IGBT's are not cheap even on ebay.
Hope these parts can go to a loving home as they need a special place to
live.

Rgs,
christopher