From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 9:28 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for your DRSSTC Photos / Projects

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Hello Group,

I am presently looking for any interested in having their own DRSSTC
photos featured in the Third
Edition of my DRSSTC Design Manual.  If you are, please send the
following:

1.  Best photos of your DRSSTC system (one with arcs, one without)
2.  Your name and city, state where you live
3.  Description of your DRSSTC (max arcs, power consumption, special
notes, etc...)
4.  If you didn't take the photo, the photographers name

Please send them to:  sales -at- easternvoltageresearch -dot- com

Thank you
Dan