Re: fantc - off-line version 1.5 :-)

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello.

it`s my last reply to this topic - not because i have nothing to say,
not because i agree with all these thoughts - nothing of the sort like
this. i`ve just received a wonderfull e-mail from Terry Fritz this
morning - it`s everything i needed.

Terry understands me _exactly_, that`s why now i absolutely don`t care
what the rest are thinking about, coz now i definitely know that
there`s at least one person who agrees with me, i know why does he
agree and this man is certainly not a outsider here.
and btw - i rather doubt that those who were "against" me, wrote at
least one program till their life, and all your remarks about
"respect" & "copyright" - i guess Richard Stallman would just
die from the laughing in this situation. seriously. just die where he
stood.

just for information - i was programming for several years -
assembler, zilog Z80, but it was very long time ago - in the other life.

p.s.
i was always doing (and i`m going to do) everything that i can with
the program i liked, to make it more useful and easy to work with.

p.p.s.
Terry - thank you. i guess you`ve save a lot of my time - of course at
the cost of yours :-(

p.p.p.s.
i, being an author, officially close this thread - don`t try to
discuss anything here and especially personally with me.

-----
Happy coiling, unlimited electricity, basic food and requisite sleep.
21-06-1996 (c) Robert W. Stephens