Coil parameters

Original poster: Michael Brooks <screaminfleadesigns@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all, it me again,

I am resending the coil parameters because the last post didn't appear very readable.
Again I am hoping for some comments on the design to help me understand why it does what it does.
POWER SUPPLY
Allanson Luminous Tube Transformer
120v input
15kv output
30ma
450VA
General Electric Volt-Pac Variable Transformer
120v input
120 ? 140v output
7.5A

SECONDARY COIL
Outer Diameter  3.5 inches
Coil Length 14 inches
Aspect Ratio 1:4
Turns  651.1628N
Windings #24 Gauge Magnet Wire
Wire Length 596.3566 feet
Resonant Frequency 680.287 KHz
RF Resistance 249.6812 Ohms
XL @ Resonance 35618.78 Ohms
Max Unloaded Q @ Resonance 142.657
Inductance  8.337334mH
Distributed / Stray Capacitance 6.572969pF
Approximate Loaded Q 50.94893
Terminal Capacity    6.572969pF
Resonant Frequency Drop to  480.963 KHz

TRANSFORMER / CAPACITOR MATCHING
Max Primary Capacitance .0038 microfarads
Minimum Voltage Rating  37500 Volts

SPARK GAP
Ty pe Static
Number of Gaps 8
Gap Spacing .010 - .020 inches

TANK CAPACITOR
Type Rolled
Plate Thickness Aluminum Roof Flashing
Dielectric  .040 Inches (40 mils)         Low Density Polypropylene
Plate Length 60 Inches
Plate Width  14 Inches
Capacitance per Roll .019 microfarads
Voltage per Roll   8000v
Rolls Required (Series Connected)  5
Final Capacitance  .0038 microfarads
Maximum Transformer Capacitance .0038 microfarads
Final Voltage Value 40kV

PRIMARY COIL
Inductance Needed for Resonance 14.4microhenries
Type Flat Spiral
Conductor  .24? (1/4?) copper tube ? .3725? (5/16?) OD
Number of Turns   8N
Spiral OD 14.75? (14-3/4")
Spiral ID  5.375? (5-3/8?)
Turns Spacing   .3125? (5/16?)
Approximate Tap Point  Turn 7-8

TOPLOAD (TOROID)
TOROID 1
Torus Size 1? X 6?
Torus Capacitance   5.10 pF ? This to match secondary terminal capacity
Suggested Diameter  2? - 4?
Suggested Power Level  200W ? 400W

TOROID 2
Torus Size 2? X 8?
Torus Capacitance 6.80 pF ? This to match secondary terminal capacity
Suggested Diameter  3? - 5?
Suggested Power Level   400W ? 800W

Thanks for the input,

'Flea