Re: LTR vs. STR for pigs was Re: PFC Question

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Dmitry,

> I've gotten 67 inch arcs with a 1080 wall
> power input or a freau factor of 2.0 and I dont think I own the
> record.

it seems you just specialize on obtaining freau factor >=2.0, using only
classic coils, that`s very pleasant to  hear nowadays, when
everybody around are trying "to teach those "spark gappers" a lesson",
LOL :-)))
i wish you luck in this direction and i hope i`ll join you the next
year autumn :-D

-----
The solution to no primary hits lay in getting rid of the primary!
This is no joke either.
20-06-96 (c) Richard Hull, TCBOR