Re: Construction of an SRSG disc

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Shad.

Nice work with your RSG. I made a very similar approach a year ago, but a lot less tidy and with some very crude tools. I used a length of wood with two nails and pushed one nail into the center hole, then turning and scratching into the pcb board until I was almost through, then snapped of the remaining parts and sanded it smooth. My versioin was a lot smaller, ca 4" dia rotor with the same type of oriantal motor known from the propeller gap. I only had several minutes of runtime on it, but it worked fine. However, I made 2 of those disks and glued them together for more strength and double copper thickness, not sure how neccessary this is... Good way of making the disk wiht simply tools. Keep up the good work

best regards

Christoph

Gruss

Christoph Bohr

data-union GmbH
Gesellschaft für professionelle IT- und Internetdienstleistungen

Telefon   +49 (0)2631 3978 0
E-Mail    cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telefax   +49 (0)2631 3978 33

Rudolf Diesel Strasse 6