Re: Coilers WORLD MAP Project!!! **PLEASE READ**

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

You asked: "where is all this information going to be
posted??"

My website will be up very soon... I will have a page
avalable for the map, zoom areas, etc.   I can't
release the site name Just yet, sorry.  I would prefer
to complete the site first, and NOT become another
"under construction" website.

I now have enough names to make the map project worth
the effort.  THAT DOSEN'T MEAN THAT I DON"T NEED
**YOUR** INFO!  Keep sending me information!!! The
more coilers on this map, the better!