Re: DVD of Teslathon

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:

I still have a few DVDs of our Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon. Each DVD is 45 minutes in length and contains a lot of footage of various solid state coils both small and large. Also a nice collection of classic TCs including our model M-200 (16 ft spark) and the Big Bruiser (28 ft. spark) before we fried the motor controller diode. It also shows our experiment with Roman --- Man on Fire --- in his high voltage suit.
Plasma globes, crackle tubes and other HV goodies included. Also a complete listing illustrating our museum products (approx 40 different types of HV products) including ^^Bert Pools collection of Litchenburg discharges^^ in thick acrylic sheets.

Minor correction - it's Bert Hickman's Lichtenberg Figures at Stoneridge Engineering... :^)

We also have several different sizes of Teslathon T-shirts --- this year featuring our "Eye of Thor" Ken Strickfadden style spark display wheel (42 inch dia.).
If interested contact me off-list to order.
Dr. Resonance

Bert