Re: PFC Question

"Hi Dmitry,

I hope you're correct, however, the performance curves from powerstat may suggest otherwise. I'm having a hard time understanding how there can't be any series inductance when, say, the setting as at the midway point. Maybe you or someone else can explain this.

Gerry R. "

Easy. The transformer has very close to unity coupling factor so the leakage inductance is close to zero. Do a Google search on those terms for a better explanation.

Ed