Re: Thinking About A Geiger Counter

Original poster: Skip Malley <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Geiger counter measures particles released from Uranium and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the relatively low frequency energy of a Tesla coil which is in the frequency range of an AM radio transmitter. It is like using an ultrasonic microphone listening for earthquakes. Tesla coils emit low frequency radio waves, not gamma rays.

Geiger counter measurements are of ABSOLUTELY no value to a coiler, unless you live next to a Uranium mine.

Skip