Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Original poster: mecortner@xxxxxxxxxx

>I still have several of them. Very shiny metal surface and utterly
>NG for RF cores of any Q I can imagine..

>Ed

What I'm looking for is a source of ferrite material,
at least a couple pints worth. What I'm doing is
grinding them up and recasting them with epoxy into
a new shape, a core for a generator. I did some
research and found that plain old powdered iron will
be fine at My frequencies (60hz-1000Hz). I was curious
as to weather you had a decent quantity and would be
willing to sell them?

---- Matt Cortner ----