Re: Thinking About A Geiger Counter

Original poster: Ronald Fleshman <ronfleshman@xxxxxxxxx>

Cory,

I use an Aware Electronics Rm-60 for general purpose
monitoring.  It's connected to and powered from the
serial port of a PC. It plots and charts exposures
with included software, you can for as long as you
want.  I reset mine every day for cosmic ray studies,
it runs 24/7. The nice thing is that the software and
ploting programs are DOS based so any old PC will
work.  It will even run from the floppy if necessary.
Check  http://www.aw-el.com for info.

Ron Fleshman