Re: Secondary question

PVC water pipe works well for smaller coils. Fiberglass tube works well for larger coils. Sand both inside and out and coat with HV corona spray. You can look up the data you need in the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics which they have at any large city library.

Dr. Resonance

I might have been unclear with my questions (English is not my native language)

But what I would like to know is the minimum required numbers for the following units:

1.) Volume resistivity in Ohm per cm.

2.) Dielectric strength in KV per mm.

3.) Dielectric power factor

4.) Dielectric constant