Complete Coilers MAP Project!!!

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

What is the *COMPLETE COILERS WORLD MAP PROJECT*?

I am on several tesla coil related forums/lists.  I
have seen a growing interest in local coiling!  More
and more coilers are searching for others located
close to them.

***I would like to do a HUGE EXPANSION of my data
base, and a PLOT MAP of coilers ALL OVER THE WORLD!***
 "This map will NOT be be in depth enough to disclose
any addresses unless *YOU GIVE AN OK* on your info
being public."  In addision, if you do agree to make
your address, phone, email, etc public info, IT WILL
BE SHOWN IN THE FORM OF A SCATERED IMAGE!!!  That way
NO SPAMERS can find it.

Please just send an email with your info to the email
address I'm sending from.

THE SUBJECT SHOULD SAY EITHER: "Private Info" or
"Public Info".  This is TOTALLY CONFIDENCIAL!  If you
send a "Private info" email, you will be showen as a
dot with a name, that's it!

Thank you with your contribution to this project!

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp

PS: send any questions you might have to the list.  to
eliminate the same questions being asked over and over.