Re: Liquid resistive HV divider READY

"Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bart,

I just had time to make some measurements with single bangs (maybe 1/2
hour total). Then my time has gone in writing a conference paper and
digging my garden (see link here below) for installing a septic tank:

http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc/foto/scava2.jpg

More complete measures coming during summer (hopefully).

Best Regards"

	One of my friends was involved with a medical project in which a
patient was surrounded by water in (I can't remember the material) bags
in which were also embedded radio antenna.  The purpose was to take
advantage of the reduced wavelength in water compared to air (just about
1/9) to permit use of smaller antennas.  Using the best resources they
had available they were never able to get the water to go for more than
a couple of days before it became so conductive as to render it useless
for the intended purpose, which I think was far less critical than this
voltage divider.  Hope I'm wrong and good luck.

Ed