To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 1:28 PM
Subject: Jennings vacuum cap high voltage probe?

Original poster: "Coyle, Thomas M." <tcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Could anyone give me some input on this device? I have an option to buy
it for $280 - I wanted to get it just because it'd look so cool on my
fireplace mantle (though my wife might disagree), but has it any
practical use? I can't find anything on the web about it. How's the
price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7519282260

Thanks!

Tom