Re: Paul Bodie's Health

Original poster: "Bart B." <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Debbie,

Paul (and you) will be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes,
Bart B. Anderson

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I am Debbie Brodie, Paul's wife. He asked me to post this to the list. Paul has been in a battle with diabetes almost his entire life and losing. He has just suffered a fairly severe setback and will not be able to finish his SGTC in the near future, nor will he be able to participate with this list.

For those of you who pray, will you please keep him in your prayers? He's not a religious person but it can't hurt. Paul has been in the best of spirits, since he started participating with the TCML. I haven't seen him this animated since he was forced to retire many years ago. He has told me that he considers many of you to be his friends. We are very hopeful that once again he will be able to overcome this and resume his normal activities after several weeks or months. I will be monitoring the list for him and reading the ones he is interested in to him. If he wants, I may even try to convey his thoughts on some.
Paul sends his best regards.
Debbie
He says to continue to "Think Positive!"