proposed Tesla "event"

Original poster: coils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Telsla list,

I am an amature coiler in Los Angeles.  I have been asked by an
organization called the Center for Inquiry West  to energize my small
magnifier at an event that they are planning.
They have asked me to invite other coilers to bring thier coils and
participate.  This thing is still in planning, but they are shooting for
late July 05'.  No specific date yet.

Some of the details depend on the response from other coilers.  CFIWest
will provide the space, a large generator (Kva TBD), power distribution,
driven ground rods, and relevent event permits, public barriers, and
security.  The proposed event will be in the CFIW parking lot which is in
Hollywood, CA.

Short notice I know, if you are interested, you can email me off list, and
I can give you more details.

Thanks, Thad Howard coils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx