Re: good scopes for coiling

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Adam, list.

I have not tried your idea, but it sounds interesting. My 555 timer is very similar to the "Terry Tuner" but with duty cycle adjustments as well. You can build a Terry Tesla Coil Tuner for very little, and it works pretty well. The schematic and plans can be found here:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Misc/TCT/TCT.htm

Karl