Re: spray enamel vs shellack

"Dr. Resonance,
Dolph's AC-43C costs a small fortune and on top of that, I haven't been
able to find an outlet and several emails to the company, using their
email
address posted on their site, go unanswered. I suppose what Steven and I
are looking for are the dielectric and electrical properties of clear
enamel, since we can't afford much else. Thanks.
Paul
Think Positive"

	I haven't seen any clear enamel, but of course I haven't looked for it
either.  Should work just fine; can't imagine any reason at all why it
shouldn't, providing it dries hard.

Ed