Re: Tesla Coil Information and copyrights

"Hi Paul,
     Good point, but I strongly suspect that the 1918 original editions
of
the magazine are no longer copyright protected. As to CSNs, the question
would be whether the edition from which they were scanned was still
protected. That is a much more likely possibility.

Matt D."

	I suspect that a letter or phone call to Lindsay Publications could get
you info on the copyright for various Gernsbach publications, since he
has reprinted many.  That's not at all a formal outfit and you should be
able to talk freely with someone there.

Ed