Re: Tesla list needs some first aid, it would seem.

Hi

It can take up to 24 hours for a post to get out if the moderator (me) is out of town or lazy or something. But usually I hit it several times a day.

If the list breaks, I am usually the first to know and try to let Chip know. In this case, his mail was down too so I thought he would figure it out ;-)

In general, all the mail servers react within minutes...

Thanks to Chip for his continuing support of the Tesla list!!!! I think it is getting close to ten years now!!!

Cheers,

        Terry