RE: X-Ray Transformer VERY Scarred!

Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>

Most likely, but as it has been stated, this is not a 100% test.  The
test kit will be your best bet.

Your not going to be able to do anything with it if you find it to be
PCB's, so I would just put it all back together, clean up what spilled,
and move on. (I am not trying to sound harsh with that)

>>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 5/2/2005 1:55:47 PM >>>
Original poster: "Daniel Koll" <dk_spl_audio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The paper burned (the oil was still wet, I tried right after dipping)
almost instantly.  I would say 1/2 second after the flame hit it.  This
is
good news right?

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: X-Ray Transformer VERY Scarred!
>Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:57:18 -0600
>
>Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen@xxxxxxxx>
>
>Hello Daniel
>
>Outside your home, burn of a small piece of paper dipped in the oil.
If