Re: PE sheeting: where to buy?

Not exactly TC stuff, but this conversation reminds me of something
that happened at Hughes shortly after I went there in 1948.  A group of
guys working on inertial navigation were building precision integrators
and looking for very low leakage terminals.  Someone happened to notice
that sheet polyethylene was quite cheap and had very good insulation
properties, so he ordered a bunch with the idea of making circuit boards
out of it.  What a disapointment it was!  I had that sheet of floppy
stuff kicking around behind my desk for years, trying to figure
something useful to do with it.

Ed