Re: Tesla UV apparatus?

Hi Dave,

There are abbreviations here:

http://www.pupman.com/faq/abbrs.html

Your UV machine is still happily manufactured to this very day!!! Due to relativistic time distortion effects, UL, CE, TUV, FCC, SEMI-S10, NRTL, BATF, DHS... rules "still" don't apply to them ;-)) But really, be darn carful since the metal parts are probably live line level AC!! If you planning on using it a lot, you might want to get the teflon spark gap isolator and fix the line cord so the tip is at AC neutral.

Some place in India "still" makes the glowing wands for them. Here is a nice link too:

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/MuseumVioletRays.htm

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/

Here are the trouble shooting instructions!!:

http://www.electrotechnicproduct.com/get_technical/article_1.html

http://www.electrotechnicproduct.com/pinhole.html

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/Articles/VioletRayConstruction.htm

I think the parts or the same so they might be able to supply a repair part if needed. Ebay often has them too. New they run about $250!

Cheers,

        Terry