RE: Hell Night

Original poster: "patrick herd" <zl2uph@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Stork,

I think i speak for everyone on the list when i say if there's anything any of us can do to help whether it be restocking the treasure collection once your garage is rebuilt or loaning you a set of screwdrivers, we'll do what we can. I'm just glad that the two of you are unhurt.

Keep smiling when at all possible
Pat