Looking to buy TC, Denver-ish area

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx

Hiya all ...

I've had a bad experience winding a secondary -- namely carpal tunnel. Seems the repetitive motion pushed my carpals, which are marginal, over the edge. Ah, the joys of a programming career ...

I usually wind my secondaries with "rotational help", but I guess even that was too much. I'm sure I will get some chuckles when I bemond turning 47 shortly.

Does anyone in the Denver Area (and I'm speaking broadly, Fort Collins, C Springs is fine) had a coil they wish to sell? I'd still like to show kids on my "Mr. Wizard" tour what it's about.

I would be happy to throw in a 12 Kv/60ma neon sign transformer in the deal ...

You may want to email me, at <mailto:davetracer@xxxxxxx>davetracer@xxxxxxx, to avoid cluttering the list ...

-- many thanks,

    David